Often, we see people who are bald or Balding go for many artificial or harmful chemical procedures to get their hair back. This can be very harmful in the long run because these chemicals can affect the scalp and reduce hair growth even more.
It is very important to consult a certified dermatologist for your hair queries and go for safe and guaranteed procedures to treat baldness. Baldness is also a reason for Alopecia, a condition where people get bald hair patches on their heads.
Reasons for Balding:
There are multiple reasons for hair baldness. Some of them are:
- Some of the people who are bald or are balding belong to families where baldness is hereditary.
- It is perfectly normal for people to face hair fall/baldness, weak eyesight, and physical weakness due to aging.
- Usage of wrong hair products. People who use hair products that include toxic or harmful chemicals/ingredients tend to face a bad reaction on their scalp. It has bald patches or, in general, hair loss.
- Certain hormonal imbalances can also cause hair fall in people, so it’s important to consult an expert regarding this.
Organic Remedies to Treat Hair Baldness or Alopecia:
There are various organic hair remedies to treat baldness or Alopecia. While we also recommend giving your hair a good hair loss treatment in Austin, we also believe natural remedies contribute a lot to hair growth. Hence, we have selected two of the best hair remedies for baldness or Alopecia for you to try and share your results with us!
1 Remedy One
- First of all, take a big onion and grind it well in a mixer/blender.
- Strain its juice into a bowl with a strainer or a cheesecloth.
- Discard the remaining material and use the onion juice to apply to your hair.
- Massage onion juice on your hair and scalp and leave it on for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Wash it off with a good shampoo.
- Apply this remedy at least thrice a week to get the best results at home.
Reason for applying this remedy: Onion juice is extremely beneficial for hair growth and often improves the effects of Alopecia naturally.
2 Remedy Two
- In this remedy, take a bowl and add one egg to it.
- Then, add a quarter cup of castor oil into it.
- Mix both the ingredients together well. The final product should be smooth and runny, so it’s easier to apply.
- Apply it on your hair and scalp, and wear a plastic bag or a shower cap over it.
- Wash it off after twenty minutes with shampoo and water.
Reason for u: Eggs are rich in protein and contribute a lot to fast hair growth. Castor oil is also a very effective remedy to combat hair loss naturally and easily.
Natural Ingredients Which Contribute to Hair Growth
Raw foods or ingredients are rich in minerals which contribute a lot to hair growth. They assist the process of hair growth and act as a catalyst for it.
Mentioned below are some of the wonderful natural ingredients which contribute to getting rid of baldness, hair loss, or bald patches.
- Aloe Vera
- Coconut oil
- Jojoba oil
- Fish oil
- Onion juice
- Castor oil
- Mustard oil
- Avocado oil
- Olive oil
Best Hair Cuts for Styling Partial or Semi Baldness
Are you someone who wishes to style his hair, but the baldness seems to ruin everything? Then this part of our blog is exactly for you. Just because you’re bald or facing baldness doesn’t mean you can’t look stylish.
Mentioned below are some of the trendiest hair cuts for styling bald or balding heads. Please have a look at them!
1 Buzz Cut:
Who remembers Zayn Malik’s iconic, minimal haircut? We know we do! As you can see in this picture, this decent and effortless hairstyle is based on the same length of hair covering most head areas.
This look is called the “Buzz Cut.” If you’re someone who seems to be losing a lot of hair through hair fall or baldness, this is the look for you.
You can also go all bald if that’s what you wish for, but we prefer a classic Buzz Cut, which seldom goes out of style!
- Razor Shave:
A Razor Shave haircut means having proper hair growth on top of the head but a shaved and faded look on the sides. Such hair cuts look extremely cool on men who want to hide their hair loss on the sides of their scalp.
As you can see in the picture above, this hairstyle has so many different ways to suit your age, face cut, and of course, the growth of your hair.
Razor shave cuts are extremely popular among young adults, but men in their 30s or 40s rock this haircut as well!
- Slick Back:
As understood by its name, the Slick Back hairstyle works to cover any bald spot that you may have but styling the hair backward in a slick manner.
This way, the front side of your hair lays back to hide the patches in the middle of your scalp. This hairstyle is convenient and works well for people not having a bald patch too.
To ensure it stays put, many hair gels and other hair products are used to keep the hair set for hours.
Having baldness is nothing to be ashamed of. The best thing to do with such a case is to embrace it and style it while side by side, following remedies and undergoing safe and effective treatments to fix this problem.
Experiment with different hairstyles to see which one suits you to make it your own and feel like yourself. Many other hairstyles go well with balding, so do a bit of research to keep your options open.
All in all, we hope this blog helps you understand how to deal with baldness effectively and to understand the process of why hair loss works fully.